Tuesday 2 October 2012

Raspberry rapture

Did I mention my over excitement at the epic amount of fresh food and veg at Parkside the other week? (see here) I managed to drag Mr T back to Parkside after I saw on their website that they had RASPBERRIES. I'm a self confessed raspberry monster and it was the last chance I had before raspberries go out of season. So we rugged up and made the trek, and it was totally worth it. Here are the spoils (yes, the products got shared out and were put in desserts! No way even I could eat them all)

If I had to choose a favourite to eat forever it would definitely be raspberries. Heck, I even like raspberry leaf tea. Everything from the gorgeous shades of raspberry (pun intended) on the exterior and interior, the squishy yet unsqueaky texture, the completely uniform crinkles in the leaves ... suffice to say I was in raspberry heaven this morning. Check out these morsels of deliciousness - Waitrose raspberries eat your heart out. What's your favourite way of eating raspberries?



No comments:

Post a Comment